6.14.2009

The calm after the storm...

The thunder/hail storm didn't last too long, but it was coming down pretty hard. But, here's what I am talking about, now it's sunny enough to be outside and blowing bubbles. I actually enjoy thunder and lightning storms. I love all the the thudding of the the rain and grumbling of the thunder. Drake kept running over to me saying, "I am totally scared mom!!." And then he wanted to go outside and stand on the front porch to watch the rain and he grabs my hand and says, "C'mon mom, I promise I won't let the lightning get you!."

Also I love that Ava doesn't get the concept yet that she has to keep the wand away from her mouth to blow bubbles. Thus, I think she ate more bubbles then she blew.







Great bubble blowing Brandon.

1 comment:

Robyn Palmer said...

How things going? I feel like i haven't seen or talked to you guys forever! I'm feeling like we're due for another Denver trip pretty soon!