10.08.2008

Happy 3 Years.

To a boy who has brought more joy into my life then I could have ever imagined. And even though someday another girl will come and sweep you off your feet, you'll always have my heart, and I know I'll always be your first love. I love you Drake.

Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.

They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought home more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!
-author unknown






A pair of muddy sneakers left lying by the door,
tell the tale of a daring journey or an ancient medieval war.
Perhaps a brave explorer crossed the river to Timbuktu,
or was forced to hide in a swamp while a band of Apaches rode through.
Perhaps the top law man in Texas had to stand ankle-deep in wet sand,
while he watered his gleaming stallion on the banks of the Rio Grande...
More likely my brave little hero played in sprinklers along the way
but he'd never admit that to mother... And I'd have it no other way.
-author uknown

6 comments:

Hollie said...

Looks like you might have figured it out. For portrait pictures I use 800, this gives me the best quality. I can't seem to get the landscape pictures as big as I want. If you figure that out let me know! Happy Birthday Drake, I can't believe it's been three years since he was born.

chel wakley said...

happy happy birthday drake. I can't believe he is already three.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Drake! That cake is awesome :)

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday, Drake!! Kell, I can't believe you have a three year old....sniff, sniff... love you!

Alana said...

Awwww! Did you make that cake?!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Drake!!! Cute cake Kelli, did you make it?
It was good to see you.
Love ya,