8.25.2008

More Photos

I just posted some more photos of the two families I shot last week. Click here if you want to check'em out.

Also I will be in St. George the first week in September! I am so excited. So, Randi you better get that baby a moving on out. I don't want to miss it!! I just might have to come over there and yank him out myself if he isn't here by saturday afternoon!!

It's been over a year since I've been able to visit and I am looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, lots of family, and friends!! Not to mention Pasta and Pizza Factory, Cafe Rio, and some other good eats I have been craving. I have been counting down for months.

2 comments:

Alana said...

Yay, I love it when you and Ci come because we get to eat the whole town down... eating at all the faves.

chel wakley said...

Um hi, are you coming to SL?