Okay...I think I am going to literally cry! So, we wanted to get some pics of Ash and Andrew before he left to finish his deployment :( Well I thought "OH YES" the classic old buick will be perfect. We get out there and it's GONE!! This car was not driveable okay. It had boards behind every tire and the inside was so disgusting I thought for sure it would just stay there!! Who ever hauled it off to some old dump (probably) is a fool and curse you! Then the second place we tried, they had already closed the gates. Not my luck on Saturday. But, I ended up getting a couple cute shots just in my backyard. It was stinkin' cold, so we didn't want to stay out too long. I couldn't feel my fingers.
Ashley and Andrew are 2 of our best friends out here. Andrew has been in Afghanistan for the past 4 months and came home for a 2 week break. He had to start the trek back yesterday morning and won't be home until October. I'm just glad we can be here for Ashley. It's such a hard thing and they are still newlyweds! We love you guys and thanks to Andrew for serving our country.




click here for more photos
9 comments:
That is so great of you and they turned out great too bad about the truck though :( I am happy for her that she has you! I am hoping to get some good friends before our next deployment.
Kelli! These pictures turned out so great!! I love the one of their feet (my feet wouldn't be so cute and little in a pic like that!) and the one of their faces close up...you're doing awesome!
i love the one with the feet!
Sorry about the car, I actually had a dream that next time I saw you, you were driving it.. The pictures turned out great
Friend of a friend here commenting on your blog! Actually, I'm Andrew's oldest sister. Did we meet at back in Nov? Anyway, these are wonderful pictures!! I'm sure these will always be some favorites for Ash & Andy! I'm glad they have such awesome friends there. It makes a HUGE difference! :)
YAY for Jim and Pam!! I almost died of romatic overload yesterday...lame, I know, but so true!! Love ya!
Kelli your pictures are getting better everytime! I love them! :)
These turned out wonderful. I love the one when he is kissing Ashley. Keep up the great work.
I love looking at your photos. You do an amazing job. I wish I had that kind of talent! It was fun to run across your blog. I know Andrew, him and my sister were good friends when we lived in Denver. He is such a cute kid and what a cute couple him and his wife make.
Jodi (McQuivey)
Post a Comment