As you can tell, I'm trying to play catch up.
So here it is in a nutshell:
Grandma Val came to stay with us for the month after Thanksgiving in Arizona.
Had our ward Christmas party at the beginning of the month.
Took the kids down to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights for FHE with the Palmers.
Went to our clubhouse Christmas party and saw Santa and Mrs. Claus. Ava was on a sugar high. I couldn't keep her away from the treat table. There was an awesome "balloon maker guy" at the party. Is there a real word for them? Because he was really talented. We got Ariel, an alien, Santa Claus, and a snowman. Stood in line for a good hour. It was quite amazing to be honest. That is pretty much what we've been up too!


2 comments:
I have to say, You guys look so happy. I know it is Christmas time and all but I think the move to Utah was a good one. As much as I miss you guys and especially those babies, I do think it was the right thing to do. Oh I was going to ask will you be needing your hair done while I am there. I am just trying to plan for what I need to bring.
I love the pic of grandma and Callie that's a good one! Glad to see you guys are still partying up there!
Post a Comment