"I am so GLAD you are here. It helps me realize how BEAUTIFUL my world is."
She is so cute. Can't wait to see her in real life.
She is so precious! Makes my baby look huge... oh wait he is!
I love that she sleeps like that! What a sweetheart!
Dang she's cute! She seems to look different than your others kids. I love the pics- she is a beauty!
She's so adorable. Delicious.
SHE IS SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I like the hands on her face! It is cute!
Hi kelly. Great to see you have blog. What an adorable family. I read that you are moving back to Utah? WE live in Provo, if yr ever down this way.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is so cute. Can't wait to see her in real life.
She is so precious! Makes my baby look huge... oh wait he is!
I love that she sleeps like that! What a sweetheart!
Dang she's cute! She seems to look different than your others kids. I love the pics- she is a beauty!
She's so adorable. Delicious.
SHE IS SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! I like the hands on her face! It is cute!
Hi kelly. Great to see you have blog. What an adorable family. I read that you are moving back to Utah? WE live in Provo, if yr ever down this way.
Post a Comment