12.14.2009

Disney on Ice

Grandma Sue and I took my kids and Taya to Disney on Ice Friday night. The kids had a blast and were so excited. Drake was especially star struck when Lightning McQueen came racing out onto the ice. He was literally in shock. Hands up in the air, shaking. He was so happy, it made me a little choked up. I wonder if that's how Heavenly Father feels when we are happy. It got me thinking that way. All you really want is for your children to be happy, and when they are I swear your heart bursts with joy. The kids were so great. Taya kept exclaiming, "look at that Draker!" Ava clapped at everything and cackled her cute fake laugh when Goofy and Donald Duck were out.






6 comments:

Kari Clark said...

What a fun night! I love it when kids' excitement is so tangible!

Ciara said...

Herb and I took the kids to the exact same show here in Portland. They absolutely loved it. Herbie was mesmerized by the whole thing.

Hollie said...

We got your Christmas card. It turned out way cute! Thank you so much. You have such an adorable family. Merry Christmas.

GOULDING CLAN said...

Kelli-
Thanks for the comment on my blog. You are a sweetheart. It's fun to read your blog and see what's going on in your life. Your kids are soooo adorable

Lyndy Butler said...

Thats so cute that he was that excited. My Max would have been the same way. Gotta love Lightning!

Anonymous said...

This is Carlos Bauer. I need your address to send a wedding invitation. Will you call me or text it to me? Please:) 435-229-6616