11.10.2009

Family Pictures

I stole my friend Chelsea and her family for the day and we headed downtown. We needed a new family picture. I don't think we've taken a "real" one since Ava was born. Sad. But, it wasn't all picture taking. We spent an awesome Saturday walking around downtown Denver, eating pizza, enjoying the warm day, and the must have...ice cream!










The real fun began with our own private photo shoot.



Denver's blue skies.

12 comments:

Kels said...

cute pics! I'm glad you finally got some!

Anonymous said...

Dude Kenny dog, hahaha in the first pic it looks like you kneed Ava right in the face! ;-)

Rachel B. said...

So cute! Chelsea did fabulous. Kelli, I love your shirt. Such a cute little family you are.

Marylin said...

Fun! You guys are such a BEAUTIFUL family!! Love the colors!

Hughes Bunch said...

I love the pictures, you have a super cute family!!! Especially the private photo shoot lol, you guys are a cute couple! Miss ya!

Chelsea said...

SCANDALOUS!!! Ha! That was seriously so fun (and funny!).

Ciara said...

you spent an awesome Saturday walking around downtown Denver and ditching my husband to go buy a car:) Just kidding. Love you. The pics are cute.

Brittany Barnes said...

How fun and I love your pictures. Unique as always!

Randi said...

Way cute. I do however love the sexy shots. Ohhhh La La. Great pics Chelsea. I am glad you guys got shots done have you seen the one in my frame, pathetic.

Miriam said...

You guys are so Goregeous! So fun to have family pictures. It's about time you got some for your own family!

City Girl said...

Ahhh!! I miss you guys. SO fun and SO cute. what a cute fam.

Jocelyn said...

You just Ooooze out beauty!!! Honestly....