"I am so GLAD you are here. It helps me realize how BEAUTIFUL my world is."
5.11.2009
Hiking.
We had such a great time enjoying the beautiful scenery, the company of friends, and the warm weather. I love it. Simple as that. I told Brandon this summer we are exploring a new place every weekend. I NEED to see more of the beautiful places we live near!
4 comments:
That was way fun - we'll have to do it again soon!
We are moving to Parker CO in July, I think you and your mom live kinda near there right? We need to hang out when we move down there.
We are leaving in mid July, we for sure should get together. What is your e-mail? you can send it to djzmcallister@gmail.com.
That was a great Saturday. Definately doing that again soon. Hey can you email me some of the other pics you took miriamdonohue@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment