
I want to take Drake and Ava to Pump it Up next week. It's $6 per child that is playing ages 2-5. Parents are free, but obviously have to accompany the child. Any of you mama's out there that live by me and want to head over leave a comment and I'll call you and give you details about when and where it is! It's a really fun place if you haven't been and totally worth it.
5 comments:
Sorry to your lady friends. But I don't think you will have as good of time as you did at Jumping Jacks in SL
Hey, let me know what day and time. I would love to go if I can work it in with the kids school schedules. Lucy is one month already so I think it is time to venture out... maybe?!!
Thanks!!
Hey Kell. I would love to take Tay. Let me know when you were thinking.
Hey Kelli, if you haven't gone yet we would love to go in the morning sometime. Some of our friends have a similar store called "The Hop" and it's $6 for kids of all ages and it's really clean and nice, too. It's over in Thornton. I'm sure they would appreciate the business if you want to try it out. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment