"I am so GLAD you are here. It helps me realize how BEAUTIFUL my world is."
1.05.2009
To Remember...
We were out running a few errands at good ol' Wal-Mart with my mom the other day. Drake is obsessed with trains, so when he saw one stopped he wanted to go over and see it and he is actually the one that wanted some pictures with the train. I'm so glad he did. I love them and they are so Drake. The train conductor even peeped his horn for us a few times. Did I mention he LOVES trains??
I've been meaning to get some cute pictures of Drake and Ava together to update pictures around the house. It was really cold so we did it quickly, and I think these will have to do for now.
Great pictures as always! They are such good buddies. Gotta love the nativity activities as well. They usually bring some good comic relief to the group! Hope you had a fun holiday. Tell Randi hello for me. You did great on their family shots! Cutie patooties!
3 comments:
These are such cute pictures. Gavin is obsessed with trains too.. he watches Polar Express all the time. Happy New Year.
What great pics Kelli! I love the last one with Drake kissing Ava's head...how adorable!!! You do such a great job!
Great pictures as always! They are such good buddies. Gotta love the nativity activities as well. They usually bring some good comic relief to the group! Hope you had a fun holiday. Tell Randi hello for me. You did great on their family shots! Cutie patooties!
Post a Comment