All right I'm telling you all, grab a white sheet or blanket and place it over your bed. Let that natural light shine in through the windows, and bam instant beautiful photos. Come on try it, you know you want to. Here are a few from yesterday. Aren't they adorable. I'm lovin' that light.

I love this picture of Brandon and Ava. It has to be my favorite of the two of them so far. Ava loves her daddy even though she is a major mama's girl. He makes her laugh like crazy.

Can't resist this little guy in those underwear.


4 comments:
Your right that picture of Brandon and Ava is priceless! Great work!
Kelli all your pictures look so good. I hope you had a great time in St. G
That little Ava is so tiny! I love the pictures very cute!
That is a great idea Kelli! Your kids are so beautiful! Ava is just such a little bean...so cute!
Post a Comment