10.29.2007

HALLOWEEN PARTY


My sister n law Randi threw a big Halloween Party and these are the results. Yes, it was a costume party and it was so so fun. As you can see, Brandon and I went as a couples figure skating pair. He was basically Jimmy Macenroe from Blades of Glory. It was hilarious. Anyways we had a blast and it turned out awesome. Not that I would expect anything less from Randi, she is another Martha Stewart!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

chel wakley said...

Oh my gosh you guys are hilarious.. I love the one with the pose.. I am laughing so hard..

Camie said...

that looks like way too much fun...and btw Ava is freakin darling...she has the cutest little face. I can't believe shes already so big.

The Jones Family said...

Haha funny pics! Ava is way cute she got so big so fast! I bet you love having a girl. I love the costumes.

Cassidy Legg said...

I love these pictures. I was cracking up!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hilarious Kel!!! I love your costumes, and I love how you guys will be big dorks together! (:

Brianna said...

I so wish I had the guts to dress up for Halloween...I certainly wouldn't expect any less from you. You are so funny.