One month!!! Where has the time gone?!! I swear she is like a week old! She is so beautiful! I love her little clothes and bow! She looks like her mommy!
She is a cute little girl. how is it having two little ones now? Are you handling it all ok? I noticed you are posting less? hmmm I wonder why. hope you are all good.
It actually hasn't been bad at all having 2. She just fits right in and Drake loves her, he's always giving her kisses and patting her on the head. He calls her "Aba". I just love it and shes such a good calm baby and she sleeps thru the night already so that's a big help for me.
6 comments:
One Month Already.. I can't even believe it.. Isn't she the most precious thing ever.. I am so excited to see you when you come up for my wedding.
One month!!! Where has the time gone?!! I swear she is like a week old!
She is so beautiful! I love her little clothes and bow! She looks like her mommy!
I love to watch them grow up and grow more into themselves. SHe really is beautiful though!
What a darling little thing! They grow up tooo fast!
She is a cute little girl. how is it having two little ones now? Are you handling it all ok? I noticed you are posting less? hmmm I wonder why. hope you are all good.
It actually hasn't been bad at all having 2. She just fits right in and Drake loves her, he's always giving her kisses and patting her on the head. He calls her "Aba". I just love it and shes such a good calm baby and she sleeps thru the night already so that's a big help for me.
Post a Comment