4.22.2007

BLOGGERS BLOCK



I'm having a little bit of bloggers block. So I'll do the whole fav movie thing. It's hard for me to pick a favorite top 10, because I honestly love so many movies. So I chose the first ones that came to my mind. They are in no particular order and yes, I know there are only 9. I wanted my pictures even on my blog.

8 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Hey Kelli-
I got your address but for some reason I can't find where it is now, would you mind sending me it again, sorry. You look so cute in your pictures I wish I could stay that small while pregnant, unfortunatly I am not. My shower is going to be on June 2nd , so if you are down that would be fun to see you!

Jocelyn said...

Hey...who puts "she's the man" as one of their top 10..I mean 9 movies!??!! Okay so I haven't seen all of it, so I guess I can't talk!

Anonymous said...

Kelli i am glad that i am not the only one that loves guitar hero. and yeah my hair is finally growing. i love the movie picks

Kelli Eudis said...

Okay...so "She's the Man" I laughed hystericaly. Amanda Bynes' humor in it was so funny.

Brianna said...

Kelli- Sweet Home Alabama is my all time FAV chick flick. It doesn't get much better than this. I saw it in NY one day w/ some friends and the small country town reminds me of SG in a way...must be why I like it.

Brianna said...

So Linds and I were talking about our trip to Salt Lake with Rachel. Remember that? My favorite memory is when we had to pull over so Linds could change her underwear...in front of someones house none the less.

Brianna said...

yep 3rd comment...I've been meaning to ask you about your friend from Conn. I think her name was Melissa (she married the older guy and you two loved scrabble) anyway what's up with her? Are you still friends? Just curious.

Kelli Eudis said...

Bri- I totally forgot about that trip to SLC with you guys. Too funny!
Malissa is still in Conn. She is doing great. She's working in new york city as the head event planner at Hotel QT. Basically she throws parties for celebrities all the time. Sucky job right....Jealous! She's loves her job, but she is super busy all the time. I was out in NYC last May and we hung out all weekend and I stayed with her for a night. We talk as much as possible. But like I said she's working constantly.