3.24.2007

Erin's Getting Married


My little sister is getting married. I still can't
believe it. She can't, she's still 12 years old to
me. Where does the time go?? May 26, 2007
is the big day. So congrats to Erin. He's a good
guy!

6 comments:

Camie said...

okay Kelli, I totally need you to givem me Erins email address. I love that girl. I can't believe she is really getting married. Holy moly, I want to congrats her. Do you have her email?

Brianna said...

Hey Kelli, you've got to tell Erin congratulations from me. I remember the biggest laughs thanks to her! She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Cute pic of the love birds! I can't believe little (but much taller than me...) Erin is getting married!

Cassidy Legg said...

She still seems 12 to me too! That is crazy.....Tell her congrats. Is the wedding here?

Cassidy Legg said...

Kelli

I am on there like 4 times! I was crackin up but it looks like you figured it out. There are more people to add on your page so keep adding away. I have told Robyn to get one of these started too! Hope all if well... Drake is SO CUTE

Anonymous said...

Okay Kelli, we have all been pretty patient. New post by now....Surely you have some great pictures to share of Drake!